The Tennis Pack by Nike rolls on. This rather large pack includes a lineup of Air Force Ones and Nike Dunks with include some sort of splatter design inspired by the splatter design on the Nike Air Tech Challenge. We didnt realize it at the time but the Nike Dunk Low – Hot Red/Volt and Nike Dunk Low – Grand Purple/Volt we recently posted as also part of the Tennis Pack.
The latest style to release in the pack are these black Nike Dunk Highs. The sneakers have an all black upper with a hot red tongue tag and a hot red mid-sole. The tonal black splatter pattern is included on the heel panel of the sneakers. No official information is available on when the sneakers will hit the States but they are available now at select retailers overseas such as Good Will Out.
Other release in the Nike Tennis Pack
– Nike Dunk Low – Grand Purple / Volt
– Nike Dunk Low – Hot Red / Volt
– Nike Dunk High – Blue / Yellow / Orange
– Nike Dunk High – Black / Hot Red
– Nike Air Max 90 – White / Black
– Nike Air Force 1 Low ’07 – White / Total Orange
– Nike Air Force 1 Low ’08 – Black / White / Hot Red